Tuition Assistance Benefits:*
  1. Contact your Education Center. They will guide you through the beginning steps of getting your tuition benefits
  2. Submit a copy of your completed Tuition Invoice Form to your FHE Student Finance Planner
  3. Submit a copy of your Active Military ID or recent Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)

Documents Needed:

  • Active Military ID or Recent Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
  • Copy of Tuition Assistance Invoice Form

Quick Access: